Friday, March 15, 2013

Time for a Humor Break


{pretty much sums it up!}

At the purchasing conference last week one of the speakers did a presentation about the importance of humor in the workplace.  I definetly agree and since hearing him talk about the positive effects of laughter I'm trying very hard to incorporate humor into my daily life - espeically at times when things are just down right rotten and ridiculously crazy at work.  Thank you to the Pinterest humor section for most of my chuckles!  I think it's also important to find the humor in all things (and I know easier said than done, but it's always worth a try!)  Life can be hard sometimes but maybe if we try and laugh a little bit more those hard times don't have to be quite so serious.  So check out this video starring a cow and my own little Bug for some 'I cried it's so funny' humor.  


{a cow, Bug and an oblivious Mommy}

Listen carefully.  Did you hear it??  Yea, and now you're laughing right??  Come on I KNOW you are!!  I'm not sure what the best part of this video is - that the whole time you're looking at a cow, sweet little Bug and her 'toot' or the fact that I didn't even realize she was 'tooting' until we got home and watched the video. But she does say 'excuse me' so she IS learning her manners!  I was all about that cow! Bahahahaha!
My coworkers and I are also pretty darn obsessed with this right here.  Not the video so much - just saying 'ain't nobody got time for that.'  It NEVER gets old! 


{great stuff right there.  and she says pop - hello!} 


**DISCLAIMER - EXPLICIT LANGUAGE**
(the clean version doesn't have a video, and that my friends is the best part)

{Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop}


And how about this new song out - 'Thrift Shop?'  Yea it's pretty darn great.  And since my co-worker happens to be the thrift store queen you can imagine this song has made it into our daily doses of humor!  Come on - there are just so many gosh darn funny things about this video!!!  You know you can't find anything wrong! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment