Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 Weeks of C-R-A-Z-Y!

So I’ve had a slight blogging hiatus.  On February 3 Emma was diagnosed with her first ear infection (in her left ear) which left her out of daycare and me out of work a few days.  Friday February 4 I leave to visit my bestie, Melissa, in NYC (More info and pictures of the tip to come).  While in NYC I catch the flu.  Can’t get out of bed or function for 5 straight days.  Ugh.  Finally feel better February 11 and crawl out of bed, back to work.  And here I am!  Back to blogging!!

NEWSFLASH!!  AS many of you know we have been in limbo with the NC Dept. of Transportation basically since we bought our house back in 2007.  We knew the road was coming in – what we didn’t know was that we’d be stuck in our teeny tiny house for what has seemed like FOREVER!  Alas there is NEWS – GOOD NEWS – the clouds are parting!!  Last Friday, February 11, we met with a representative from the DOT and have begun the acquisition process of our house!!!!!  The next step is having the house appraised.    Of course in the meantime we need to get an idea of where we want to go.  We love Kernersville and will continue our search there as well as Davidson County, cheaper taxes and better schools.  As we progress I will keep you updated.  Keep praying for us that we can find a new house and we get top dollar for our house!!

While I’ve been dealing with ear infections, trips and the flu I haven’t been working out.  L  3 weeks and not one single WOD.  Eeek.  Yesterday was my first day back in it.  Although I’ve been diligent for 1 year with working out having a 3 week lull kicked my butt.  I could barely get out of bed today and my thighs and arms are killing me!!  Let me just say – NEVER again with this long between WOD’s – NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment