Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I find therapy in music....

All kinds of music.  Yes all kinds.  My iPod is full of every different kind of music you can imagine.  And my playlists go from slow to rock to some R&B then some country.  I just always seem to be able to find some comfort, support, feel good thing about lyrics in songs.  Or songs themselves.  And not all lyrics in the song get me.  There are usually one or two stand out lyrics that I like - which sometimes you will find as my Facebook posts.  I must say though - PLEASE do not look into it too much when I post a lyric.  They don't neccassarily have anything to do with my personal/work/friends/family or anything like that.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  It's been a little while since I was last able to blog and I have some songs that I've been liking a lot lately that I wanted to share.  So yea I have a 2 year old and the Disney Channel is pretty much on ALL the time, hence the Selena Gomez song (although I'm not afraid to admit I do think she has an extremely pretty, deep raspy voice ANNNND I don't mind watching Wizards of Waverly Place at all!  in fact I may have caught myself watching it AFTER Bug has gone to sleep :0) )  Ok no more blabbing - here's my songs picks for recently.  

{Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like a Love Song}


{Taylor Swift - Ours}


{Sugarland & Matt Nathanson - Run}


{Zac Brown  Band - Quiet Your Mind}


{O.A.R. Crazy Game of Poker - yea I know this is an old one but you just can't NOT like it!}


{LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It - come on, this one is just hilrious.  and the video makes it even better.  had to end on this one for a for sure smile!}

Happy Hump Day all - Friday is ALMOST here! :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment