Monday, April 25, 2011

Music Shout Outs

I don't normally like Taylor Swift, in fact I rather DISLIKE her.  I don't understand the fuss.  But I am in the minority and will leave it at that.  I heard this song on the radio the other day and it caught my ear.  It's cute.  And I like it.  So it's the exception to the "I don't like Taylor Swift" statement I've made in the past and will more than likely make again in the future.  





I also really like the song 'Blow' by Kesha.  I haven't listened to the words closely however the music in the song make me want to get up and move.  And I like that in a song.  Plus James Van Der Beek makes a camio in the video and who doesn't like a little appearance from Dawson!?



Ok one more.  I am in LOVE with Adele's song 'Rolling in the Deep.'  I recently listened to some of her other songs and now I'm even more impressed with her.  'Rolling in the Deep' is still my favorite and I really like the video, how cool is it with all those glasses of water moving to the beat?  I'm mesmorized every time I watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment