Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's the Simple Things...

That make me happy.  Like this absolutely adorable golf set I picked up for Emma this past weekend.  Only $5 at Walmart AND the best part IT'S MADE IN THE USA!!  Now really how often can you say that about anything!?  So super cute and made right here - this is a DEAL if I ever found one!


Another simple thing which brings endless happiness - BUBBLES!  Who doesn't love bubbles?  I realized last night as I was watching Emma and our neighbor's daughter Alexandria as they chased after bubbles in the yard with endless amazement and giggles.  And as a mama on a strict budget, bubbles also are easy to come by!  I was too quick to get my camera and capture the actual bubble chasing but I took a few of Emma afterwards as she tried to blow bubbles by herself.  These pictures are before she spilled all the bubbles in the driveway! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment