Friday, October 28, 2011

Cheers to the Frickin' Weekend - Drink to That - Hey yeah!

Yes I like Rihanna even though she has nothing to do with Halloween which is the point of this blog.  I like all of her stuff, has a great voice.  And she's gorgeous.  How could you not like her? So being that this is Halloween weekend and Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am doing my best to get into the Halloween-y mode I chose Rihanna for my title, puts me in a good mood.   Plus that song is just fun, you have to admit. 

Ok so Halloween did not sneak up on me this year however I am not ready for it to be here.  I am usually MUCH more excited and MUCH more into it.  I didn't even put any outside decorations up this year.  Yea depressing I know.  I did get out my cute little skeleton guy though and he is in the living room (and to be honest I may just make him a permanent fixture in the house, he makes me smile, I like skulls).  I'm anxious for Emma to dress up and for trick or treat this year.  She is walking, running, jumping and all that on her own much better this year so I'm thinking she will get the concept better.  And she loves carrying around buckets, baskets, purses, boxes whatever she can find and filling it with things - so the getting a bunch of candy in a bucket should be fun for her.  But there is an important thing missing from my Halloween weekend.  So as silly as it seems I'm already looking more forward to NEXT Halloween.  I know I shouldn't be wasting away life and days and should enjoy each one, and I AM (for the most part), BUT next year is looking good. 

This year Emma will be a punk rocker.  Yep even got the ABSOLUTE CUTEST little biker-type boots for her costume.  And I made her a skull t-shirt and have some pink to put in her hair.  Very inexpensive because most of the stuff I already had.  So frugal momma likes that a lot!  Pictures will follow of course.

                         {Now please enjoy Rihanna and cheers to the frickin' weekend!}


{ok and in honor of Halloween my ALL TIME FAV Halloween song EVER - old school Michael Jackson and Thriller - come on - you know you like it just as much as me!!  i'm not ashamed to admit my love for Thriller - and yes i may know the dance! :0)}




And remember, 'life is short, be wicked - but don't be a trick, be a treat' - make sense?  not really - but i liked it.


Cheers!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment