Monday, August 20, 2012

Let the Madness Begin!

Tomorrow starts my 10 day trek of C.R.A.Z.Y!  I fly out tomorrow en route to Ohio for my sister’s wedding.  Seems like yesterday she started all the planning and now here we are 5 days from the big event – EEK!  Lots of things still need to be done of course – hence the crazy I speak of.  I am creating her wedding cake along with 250 cupcakes for the reception.  So far the reality of that has not sunk in.  But I have a feeling I will fall into serious self-doubt and stress mode when I start the baking.  Umm hello, who do you think you are to think you can make a whole wedding cake?!  Oh goodness.  Please keep me in your prayers for this one! But the wedding is Saturday and then I fly back to NC (Raleigh) Sunday evening.  Then it’s off to Chapel Hill for my first class to complete my certification for work – Intro to Local Government.  I’m pretty excited about it.  I LOVE school and being a ‘student’ so classes like this usually fulfill that need without having to enroll full time or anything!   Then I will finally be back home next Thursday night.  Lots of busy crammed into 10 days.  Should be interesting.

So in the meantime…………..
{haha.  this was too cute not to post!}

Things may be quiet around here for a little while but I'm sure I'll be posting to Instagram like the ridiculous.Instagram.addict that I am so check things out over there for updates.

See ya back in a bit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment