Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh Pinterest...How I Love Thee

So I think most women can at least say they've heard of Pinterest and more than likely have probably become somewhat addicted to it (and maybe some men too, who knows).  I for sure have.  And because it is oh so convenient on my phone too it's so easy to get caught up in all the glamour of it!  Although I like to think I'm pretty crafty I'm really not.  So I pin a lot of things that I think look easy and then dissect them a few times before attempting them.    I've tried some of the recipes with mostly successful results and this past week have tried two of the craft projects I had pinned.  I am super happy with them both.  Check them out and lemme know what you think?  One is definitely more difficult than the other but I think they both came out very cute and I have a little more faith in myself to try things even more difficult.  Bring on the pins Pinterest, bring them on!!  

{a little cork board of wine corks, after gluing and then hung on the dining room wall}

{i am in love with this.  such a cute little touch.  not that we have lots of people over but i always keep the bathroom door shut and those who have been over have asked where it is.  so now there is no question that the room is in fact a bathroom and not a closet or something}
 
I have lots of projects milling around in my head now.  Oh the possibilities! 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love both of them, they look just like the pics on pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete