Sunday, March 6, 2011

Things are better miniaturized

Yes I do believe it's true - things are just much cuter mini.  This weekend I've had the pleasure of coming across two absolutely adorable things mini-sized.  We ate lunch at Chipotle and ordered Emma a cheese quesadilla kid's meal.  It cam with rice and beans and this teeny, tiny bag of chips. 




My second absolutely adorable mini item is the new mini Reese's cups.  I was confused how they could get much smaller than the miniatures and still have the peanut butter and chocolate goodness.  But they do.  And are only a little bit larger than a chocolate chip.  I'm thinking I'll figure out a yummy recipe to use these in - or just sit here and eat the entire bag!  Whichever happens first!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have to agree with you on the Reese's. My mom bought a bag of them when they were down over the weekend and they sure are yummy and CUTE too!!! My only issue not really with Reese's buy my own special request is that all of them have more Peanut Butter!!! Just because I love PB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! yes, things always seem "cute" when they are small. love that little Reeses. though i would eat more, cuz when they're small i figure one more can't hurt...then i eat the whole bag.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete