Thursday, April 26, 2012

New York, These Streets Will Make You Feel Brand New, Big Lights Will Inspire You

New York City here I come!!  Seems like I've been looking forward to this trip for f.o.r.e.v.e.r. and now it's finally here.  My best friend lives in NYC and therefore I don't get to see her very often.  We try to take turns visiting each other but it's always more exciting when I get to go to NYC!  I got to see her for a mere 22 hours last summer while she was passing through NC on her way to the Outer Banks.  And before that it was February of 2011 - my last trip to NYC.  So time with her is long overdue.  And on this particular trip I also get to see my other bestie Rachel.  She lives in Texas getting her school on so we're both flying up to NYC this weekend as a 'holy heck we all turned 30!' weekend!  I'm jumping out of my pants excited to see these girls and have a no-stress weekend of shopping and eating - which is pretty much all we plan on doing - and more eating than shopping I think!  Looking at my last NYC post, I realized I didn't take many pictures.  I promise to take a lot more this time!   

In honor of where I'll be spending the weekend let's take it back a little old school with an NYC tribute from Jay-A and Alicia Keys!! :O)



Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment