Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Future Star

It's possible the Bug is destined for some greatness.  As a rock star or dancer, or a dancing rock star.  This girl just LOVES to dance and sing and 'shake her booty.'  And if you don't believe me just check out these videos!

{a spin off of Justin Beiber}

{some more Justin Beiber action - he's her new favorite}

{rockin' out to her own song}

To further discuss the Bug - some Buggyism's - a few days ago in the car she randomly says "it smells hot in here, because I'm hot."  and I just couldn't stop laughing.  I know what she meant, well no I guess I don't really, but just the way she said it had me rolling in laughter. 

She's also been watching Doc McStuffins lately.  Cute show by the way.  A cute little doctor who gives medical care to all her stuffed animals and toys.  So the Bug says to me something the other night about a diagnosis.  I asked her to repeat it and she made a statement with that word in it, she didn't use it in the correct context but she used the word.  Way to go Bug, using big words so easily!

And last, she is becoming such a big girl and is so darn independent.  I like that fact but also it has hit me that she is no longer a baby.  She gets herself dressed, puts on her socks and shoes, brushes her teeth and hair with only minor assistance, and helps herself to pretty much whatever it is that she may need.  This is where things get hairy.  If she wants something that happens to be just a bit out of her reach she just grabs the chair from her little table and carries it (my mini Hercules) to wherever she needs it then proceeds to climb onto the chair and then onto the counter, table, or wherever else the item she wants may be located.  Who needs someone to help when you are an able-bodied three year old?

School is still going well.  She's even learning Spanish. And dance class is by far her favorite day of the week!  I am so anxious for her recital in April - my little performer's time to shine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment