Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Better late than never.......A Trip to the Mountains

I know I'm late.  But this whole 'you ran out of picture space' thing really messed me up.  I just haven't done good about figuring out how to get more space for my pictures.  Until NOW!  so viola!  Time for some update blogsto make up for the things that happened while I ran out of picture space.   

First things first.  Back to our mini vaca to the mountains of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with the Browns.  It ended up being me and the Bug on the trip.  The flu had Shawn down and out.  Bug and I had a great time and I enjoyed every minute of these sweet little girls on vacation!  We even got in a quick modeling shoot while we were there - but you know that is a given of course with these little beauties! 


{our cabin all dressed up for the holidays}

{yea, i could definitely live here}

{the gorgeous mountains}
(photo courtesy of Deondra and her iphone pano capabilities)


{photo shoot with the ladies}

{we held our respective kids for the first one and then did a little switcheroo for this one}

{a typical Buggy look}

{my favorite picture from the trip of these two gorgeous girls}
(photo props to Mike for snagging this one while D and i were busy outlet shopping!)

{beautiful little models in the mountains}

{a little hip and head action}

{my sweet Bug with our cabin in the background}

{the girls being good Samaritans}

{sitting sweetly on the carousel}

{{these girls loved hanging out with Mike, so much they ALL crashed!}

{Miss Sweet Sophia - i LOVE this picture of her}

{the view heading up Ober Gaitlinburg}

{look closely - there's SNOW! manufactured snow but snow nonetheless.  if i'm ever in Gatlinburg again i will definitely have to do this sledding.  looks like loads of fun!}

{a little reminiscing - the sweet girls in their matching strollers at the beach in 2010 and in Gatlinburg in 2012}

More update posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment