Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Little Valentine

I like to take any excuse to spoil my little Buggy and V-Day is one of those excuses.  I found an adorable little owl bag in the Target $1 spot and filled it with some goodies.  This morning when I woke her up I gave it to her and it made her day!  She had to have her owl the rest of the morning.  Oh and she MAY have eaten the little box of Hershey Kisses that I put in it for breakfast.  OK, so yea she did.  Luckily there were only like 5 kisses in there and it made her morning so how could I deny her! :O) 

Miss Laura sent her an adorable outfit for Valentine's Day and she was super excited to wear it this morning.  She was posing like crazy!

{showing off her owl bag & just waking up}

{little miss model}

{she wanted to pose on her pink stool!}

{at school}

She's also started saying 'I can't want to' if we ask her to do something and she doesn't want to.  It thouroughly cracks me up.  I'm working on teaching her to day 'don't' instead of 'can't' in that particular sentence but until she gets it I will continue to chuckle every time she says it!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you get a little nibble from Cupid! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment