Monday, February 6, 2012

Whole 30 Day 30

LAST DAY!  I made it with only one slip up.  Pretty good I must say, I'm impressed with myself.  I wasn't sure I could do it.  But here I am.  Today I was home with a sick Buggy and didn't have an opportunity to eat much.  Just coffee for breakfast - with the last bit of my coconut milk.  Bun-less turkey burger with mustard and a tomato along with some fruit for lunch - although it was closer to dinner time than lunch.  I did manage to get a Fit & Active strawberry fruit leather in for a snack.  Yum!  For dinner I made some more of the pecan crusted chicken and green beans.  I didn't eat much for dinner since lunch really wasn't that long ago but I made extras to pack for lunch tomorrow.  Which I have lunch for tomorrow all packed - and there is zilch of non-Paleo items.  I do plan on having some of the Coconut Almond Bark I made the other day tomorrow but other than that no junk food for me.  I know for a fact I will make coffee in the morning and use some vanilla almond milk.  The kind with a bit of preservatives (I grabbed some at the store this past weekend).  But I won't use a lot and I could do worse!  So we'll see how that goes.  I plan on posting tomorrow about all I've learned through my Whole30 and some of the changes, both positive and negative that my body endured. 

30 down, 0 to go!!  Yippee yahoooooo, I completed 30 days!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! GREAT JOB!! Cannot wait to hear all that you learned. How does your mid-section feel? I remember being astonished that all that swelling had disappeared.

    Enjoy your coconut bark! I will DEFINITELY be having some of that when my Whole30 is up.

    YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

    Jennie
    PS: Your little cutie's room is super-cute and sassy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete