Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whole30 Day 25

Very good day overall.  I was pretty busy with lots of up and down from my desk today so I didn't have a lot of time to think about eating and all that which can sometime lead to cravings I'd rather avoid.  Breakfast was the usual with an apple for a mid-morning snack.  Lunch was an avocado with olive oil, salt and pepper and some leftover sweet potato chips from yesterday. 

For dinner I had a turkey 'burger' with no bun of course.  Just a tomato and some mustard.  It was so good.   I hate 1 and a 1/2.  I never eat that much of a burger, I'm usually doing good to finish one!  Luckily there was a little one left over so I'm planning on that for lunch tomorrow.


{dinner - bun-less turkey burger}

A super nice friend gave me a Barnes & Noble gift card for Christmas, so yesterday I ordered "Paleo Comfort Foods."  I'm really excited to get it and try some new recipes.  And for the ketchup recipe in it.  I can't even bring myself to eat ketchup anymore and that won't change after Whole30.  No added sugar condiments will be a staple in this house!  There is no need for it!  I hate to put it on Bug's plate - I hope she likes the Paleo version a lot better.  I also want to try the "bread" recipe in there.  I know soon I will be needing to make another trip to Trader Joe's for more supplies.  And I'm not complaining - that grocery store just makes me happy!  **Keeping fingers crossed that Greensboro gets one VERY soon!**

25 down, 5 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment