Thursday, February 2, 2012

Whole30 Day 26

So day 25 was the last day for my partner in Paleo, Anna.  I'm still pushing through - at least until Sunday.  I may let myself eat a little treat since it's the Super Bowl and I know there will be goodies around.  We will see.  I'm so proud of both of us for all we have learned and gone through in this journey.  I have most definitely gained a TON of knowledge on how to eat healthier for both me and my family.  Gotta love that!

No pics today - I was super busy at work and was only really at my desk a total of maybe an hour or so.  Much back and forth again today.  Breakfast was the norm - as if you expected anything different right?!  No time for a mid-morning snack as usual.  Lunch was a left over bun-less turkey burger.  Dang were those things yummy!  I'm ready to make some more very soon.  Not sure why these particular ones were so much tastier - nothing was different, aside from no bun, no cheese and no mayo.  And I liked them even more!  I also had a big bowl of strawberries and pineapple.  What's so funny to me is how sweet fruit tastes to me now.  I used to sprinkle sugar on fruit.  And now it tastes like it has sugar on it on it's own.  Blows my mind.

Not much for dinner.  Mostly just snacking.

On to some Buggy's room news.  I finally changed out the knobs on the dresser in her room.  Amazing what a difference just changing the knobs makes. Don't mind the mess on top - and yes we were already missing a knob - so just having all 8 makes a difference!

     {before}

{after}


26 days down, 4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment