Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas *a smidge late* 2011

I realized today that I never blogged about Christmas!  So since it is passed and I don’t want to get all Christmas-y again here is a quick recap in pictures of Christmas 2011.  (I’m not saying anything but I’m pretty sure Miss Bug is S-P-O-I-L-E-D!)  Oh and Shawn and Emma did drive to Ohio for the week between Christmas and New Year’s while Emma’s school was closed but since Shawn never takes any pictures there aren’t any of their adventure.  But let’s just say Emma came home exhausted, talking about lights (they were lucky enough to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra – thank you Uncle Tommy!), tunnels and presents!  And boy did she come home with a lot of those.  I’m not sure why Santa left any at our house when he left SO many at our ‘homes’ in Ohio! :O)  

These pictures are in no particular order - please excuse my randomness!!

Here goes...

{Christmas baking in matching aprons!}

{Santa left a candy cane silly straw cup in Bug's stocking}

{checking out the 4-wheeler for the first time}

{Emma & Brayden celebrating Christmas together}


{just looking at this pretty Christmas tree}

{Breakfast with Santa with best friend Sophia}

{they had eaten a lot of sugary syrup - and started 'table' dancing! lol}

{doing a little Christmas shopping}

{playhouse from Grandma Kim - she LOVES it!}

{no mail on Christmas - it is a holiday you know!}


{puzzle with Sophie}

{Santa stopped here!}

{love these girls!}

{Emma & Sophia celebrating Christmas}

{Best Friends Forever}

{tearing up the driveway on the new 4-wheeler Christmas Day}

{Whew, Christmas is exhausting!}

Hope you enjoyed our Christmas in pictures!  Sorry for the lateness of this post. I promise to do better.  (Or at least try!)

It's Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday! yes I just went there.  and yes I will apologize now.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! That little Emma is too cute. Looks like she had an awesome Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete