Monday, January 30, 2012

Laundry 'Room' Paint

I want to document all of the before's and after's at the new house and in a past post I stated that the first room to be painted was the dining room.  I was incorrect.  I totally forgot that I had painted the laundry 'room' back before we had officially moved all the stuff in.  I came across some pictures of it before and remembered I hadn't documented the change.  So here goes!

 {before}

 {after}

I had a pint of paint in a creamy coffee color (I'm not sure where it even came from) and I thought it would warm up this space a little bit.  I definitely had to eek out the last bit of the pint to finish the room but I did it.  I'd still like to get rid of that icky white plastic shelf but until I can this will do!  I just hide some of the not-so-pretty things in pretty baskets!

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love your baskets, I know you have an affinity for them, haha!

    ReplyDelete