Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whole30 Day 5

Today has been a pretty horrible day.  Not really Paleo or Whole30 related, just in general a crappy day.  And when I got home. to make things even better, I had another mishap with dinner-yes the same dinner I had planned for last night and got all ready for tonight, but still haven't eaten any.  I put the chicken in according to the recipe but I think I put too much in one dish and therefore it took longer than expected to cook.  I didn't get to eat it because instead I went to girls night.  Which I really needed.  And am so grateful for them.  The best part is that there were lots of  'goodies' there and, although slightly tempted, I had no trouble passing them up!

I am a blog/picture slacker today for sure - as in I took none.  Breakfast was eggs and almonds, lunch was leftover salad from last night's dinner and dinner was broccoli and almonds and then lots of yummy snack at girls night of oranges and carrots and homemade guacamole.  I didn't feel many cravings today and when I are an apple this morning for a snack it tasted surprisingly sweet.  It satisfied that sugar flavor and I was good to go. 

So although a not-so-great day in general it was a really good Whole30 day and a great girls night!

5 days down, 25 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment