Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whole30 Day 24

Just another day.  Nothing exciting.  I was up most of the night last night with a coughing bug and I REALLY wanted some yummy coffee this morning.  Black coffee just didn't cut it.  I'm not sure why anyone chooses to drink it black.  Blech!  So I had about a half a cup of black - because I really needed the caffeine to function.  I don't use a lot of creamer in my coffee but sheesh, really.  Black is just BLECH!

Breakfast was the usual eggs and almonds.  Fruit for a mid morning snack.  Lunch was some tomatoes and mustard wrapped in turkey meat, fruit and more sweet potato chips with guac.  

 {lunch}

I've had this little things before, and buggy really enjoys them, but I saw them again at the store and snagged some up.  Basically just all natural applesauce with some cinnamon.  Yummy.  A good sweet snack that is nothing but healthy!

 {yummy snack}

{nothing but good-for-you-stuff in here}

I wasn't too hungry at dinner time, I think mostly because I am so ridiculously tired.  So I had some fruit, painted a bit more of Bug's rocking chair and am now heading to bed.  I really missed some flavored coffee today.  And I think I'll just try some almond milk after Whole30 - I don't need a lot, just a little flavor.  Well either that or to NOT have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn and go to work.  And since that doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon, this girl needs some cream in her coffee!
24 down, 6 to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment