Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A 'tag-fest' and some blog love!

Anna at Caranci Chronicles tagged me for this fun little game.  And since I can’t pass up getting to know other bloggers even more than we already seem to know each other from our blogs, I happily oblige!  Here goes -

The Rules

1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

The Facts:

1.     My toenails are ALWAYS painted – they may not be the prettiest all the time but they are never ‘naked’
2.     I never thought I would be a mom, although always good with kids and the neighborhood ‘babysitter’ I just always thought of myself as a career woman.  Funny thing is now that I have both I want to be more of a stay at home mom that I do career woman.
3.     I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and decorate cakes – more decorate than bake – and I really wish I had more time to be at home and play around with different techniques.
4.     I love to read.  And pretty much any kind of book.  And once I start a book I won’t put it down until it’s finished!
5.     I like to express myself in the colors of my nail polish – I have every color you can think of!
6.     I am a ridiculously huge animal lover.  My dream is to have a house with LOTS of land so I can rescue animals that truly need it.  None would be turned down.
7.     I’m from Ohio.  Where it’s very cold and snowy and the roads are horrible to drive on.  I am a Cleveland Browns fan by default because of where I was born.
8.     I used to watch a lot of tv.  Now I prefer to read, blog or look at other blogs.
9.     I love getting dressed up fancy to go dancing.  I never do this anymore and I miss it. 
10.  I am a bit OCD.  Everything has a place and that is where it should be.  I am not content until it is there.
11.  I am a good friend when given the opportunity to be – I am extremely shy and therefore sometimes taken the wrong way but once I get to know someone you can clearly see the true me!



The Questions:
  1. Favorite pastime or hobby?  Watching Buggy play, I could kill hours doing this
2. Favorite vacation spot or dream vacation spot?  Paris, I’ve been there once in HS and would jump at the opportunity to go back.  Something about the city of love, hustle bustle yet also so peaceful
3. Favorite childhood memory?  Feeding the ducks with my Papa
4. What day would you say has been the best of your life so far and why?  Bug’s birthday.  Nothing tops that, and probably nothing ever will
5. Favorite movie quote?  “It won’t last forever, nothing does”
6. Favorite board or card game?  Cranium
7. What is a unique name you always wanted to name your child or pet?   I always wanted to name a daughter Starr – instead I named my Jack Russell Marlei Starr!
8. Favorite character from a book or movie and why?  Liz Gilbert from Eat.Pray.Love.  She takes a chance to find herself and creates wonderful memories and meets extraordinary people on her journey
9. Favorite place to shop?  A place like Friendly Center – I like being both outside and inside oh and Target of course!
10. Favorite fruit and veggie? Strawberries & Broccoli
11. What is something you have always wanted to do, either a hobby or a one-time thing that you haven't done yet?  I want a tattoo that stands for my Buggy.  I am just too chicken to deal with the pain. 
.

New Questions:
1. If you could do one thing different in your life what would it be?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. Favorite book and why?
4. What is your favorite smell?
5. If you had an extra hour in each day what would you do with it?
6. Favorite season?
7. Do you like watching movies in the theater or at home better and why?
8. What is your dream job?
9. If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?
10. What is the furthest you’ve lived from your original ‘home?’
11. Who is your best friend and why?

Who I tagged!

1 comment: