Friday, January 27, 2012

Whole30 Day 20

Yep so I wasn't getting sick.  Apparently I just needed some sleep.  Which I got last night in a great amount and woke up feeling a LOT better.  I mentioned in my earlier post today that I had some eggs and almonds for breakfast.  For lunch I got a grilled chicken salad minus the cheese from The Plaza.  So yummy and I hadn't had one in FOREVER.  It pretty much filled me up and I didn't eat much dinner.  Just some eggs.  It was so nice to have an appetite again!  I should have taken a picture of my salad - it's so good - and probably has at least 3 chicken breasts in it.  In fact it's so large I have some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  Yum, yum.

Oh and since I haven't mentioned it in a while, I am still not having any headaches.  Not since Day 2 when I had the serious sugar withdrawal headache.   Since then, nada.  And I'm loving it.  Who would have thought I could go from headaches every day to none?!  I'm anxious to slowly re-introduce things into my diet to find the culprit - dairy, grain, sugar - whichever one is the bad guy you will be gone for good!! Life is so much better with out a headache!

20 down, 10 to go!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto Anna... and YAY for no headaches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! and yes I'm very happy about the no headaches. that is a BIG plus!! :O)

    ReplyDelete